Wednesday 26 October 2016

I CHANGE MY CITY

Dear Young Minds
Greetings for the day!
Its a privilege to share my thoughts with you regarding how can we bring a drastic change in our city.
It is possible only if we have that feeling of "My City My Home". The moment you feel that your city is your home, automatically you switch over to bring change in the city.
Very proudly I am announcing that BCM Aryans have taken up the project " I CHANGE MY CITY".
For this they have taken up ward no. 31, Haibowal road that leads from Lord Mahavira Hospital to Bhuri Wala Gurudwara.S. Narinder Singh Malhi is the Councillor of that area.We are thankful to The Hon'ble Mayor of the city S. Harcharan singh Gohalwaria for his wonderful cooperation. He has been remarkable motivator for the students.
Very son you will be updated with the activities conducted by the students in that area.
With Warm Regards

Kritika Seth
HR Manager
9872043220
kritika_seth@hotmail.com
BCM Arya Model Sr. Sec School

No comments:

Post a Comment